DRAGONERA ISLAND with Catamaran
Unique excursion on board of our largest catamarán with submarine vision “Mallorca Cat”.
On this excursion we visit the famous Dragonera Island, protected as a natural park and known in his story as a refuge for pirates in Mallorca. We sail allong the southwest coast of Mallorca making a swimstop in crystal clear waters and passing by Cala Fornells, Camp de Mar, Cala Llamp, Puerto de Andratx and San Telmo towards the Dragonera Island where we will stop 1 hour for you to discover the beauty of the island, take a swim in its caves, visit the museum and see its flora and fauna.
Included: 2 swim stops, masks and snorkel tubes (deposit of € 10), Buffet with paella, green salad, pasta salad, water and sangría (included during lunchtime).
Not included: 1€ tax (from 14 to 60 years old)
On board: toilets, two bars, submarine vision (glass bottom boat)
Trips suitable for families with children.
Duration: 5 hours
Ship: Mallorca Cat
Departure Days: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
If meteorological problems occur, the captain may vary the route
RULES FOR VISITORS
- Please remain on the marked paths at all times
- The removal of any type of matter from the Park, living or inert, is not allowed.
- Lighting fires is prohibited.
- Pets are not allowed in the Park.
- Please proceed quietly while in the Park and avoid making noise.
- Sports activities other tan hiking are not allowed in the Park.
- Please take your waste with you.
- Please do not feed the Wall lizards or any other animals.
- Fishing from the coast of the Park and collecting marine organisms are prohibited.
- Camping is not allowed.
Playa Santa Ponsa: 10:30 h. - Playa Tora Paguera: 10:45 h. - Playa Camp de Mar: 10:20 h. - Playa Palmira (Mar i Pins) Paguera: 11:00 h. -