DRAGONERA EXPLORER Things to do in Mallorca Tourist activity and vacation tips
Enjoy an unforgettable day onboard of our speedboat Mallorca Explorer where you can discover the delights of the south west coast of Mallorca.
In this excursion we sail to the Dragonera Island, a protected Natural Park and re-known as hide-out for famous pirates such as Redbeard, who used the Island to attack the coast of Mallorca.
A 2 hour stop on the Island will give you plenty of time to enjoy its beauty, visit its museum and even have a refreshing swim at one of the coves.
Trips suitable for families with children.
Included: masks and snorkel tubes (deposit of € 10),
Not included: 1€ tax
On board: Bar & W.C.
Duration: 3,5 hours
Ship: Mallorca Explorer
Departure Days: please check availability
(If meteorological problems occur, the captain may vary the route)
RULES FOR VISITORS
- Please remain on the marked paths at all times
- The removal of any type of matter from the Park, living or inert, is not allowed.
- Lighting fires is prohibited.
- Pets are not allowed in the Park.
- Please proceed quietly while in the Park and avoid making noise.
- Sports activities other tan hiking are not allowed in the Park.
- Please take your waste with you.
- Please do not feed the Wall lizards or any other animals.
- Fishing from the coast of the Park and collecting marine organisms are prohibited.
- Camping is not allowed.
Playa Santa Ponsa: 11:15 h. - Playa Palmira (Mar i Pins) Paguera: 11:30 h. - Playa Tora Paguera: 11.30 h. - Playa Camp de Mar: 10:45 h. -