OFFER TO THE DRAGONERA ISLAND IN MARCH & APRI
DRAGONERA ISLAND sa dragonera como ir
Enjoy an unforgettable day aboard our catamaran Mallorca cat.
You will discover the charms of the southwest coast of Mallorca , reaching the famous Dragonera Island, protected as a natural area. Dragonera is known as a haven for the famous pirates like Barbarossa, who used the Island to attack the coast of Mallorca.
You have an hour to enchant its beauty , walk , visit the museum and learn about its history . A visit accompanied by a refreshing swim in an idyllic cove where we serve a delicious buffet and sangria. Includes also masks and snorkels.
1 € tax per person to be paid at the island.
Trips suitable for families with children.
Included: masks and snorkel tubes (deposit of € 10), Buffet with paella, green salad, pasta salad, water and sangría (included during lunchtime).
On board: toilets & bar service
Duration: 4 hours
(If meteorological problems occur, the captain may vary the route)
RULES FOR VISITORS
- Please remain on the marked paths at all times
- The removal of any type of matter from the Park, living or inert, is not allowed.
- Lighting fires is prohibited.
- Pets are not allowed in the Park.
- Please proceed quietly while in the Park and avoid making noise.
- Sports activities other tan hiking are not allowed in the Park.
- Please take your waste with you.
- Please do not feed the Wall lizards or any other animals.
- Fishing from the coast of the Park and collecting marine organisms are prohibited.
- Camping is not allowed.
Playa Camp de Mar: 10:20 h. - Playa Tora Paguera: 11:00 h. - Playa Santa Ponsa: 10.15 h. -